Sunday, May 7, 2017

Happy Mother's Day Easel Card with G45 A Place in Time

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Mother's Day is just one week away.  Are you ready?  If you're still searching for an idea for Mom, then today's card might come in handy.


This is a simple little 4.25" square easel card made with Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian and A Place in Time.  The background patterns are Cafe Parisian; the image from the June page in Place in Time. I did a little fussy cutting and layering of the image to add depth and dimension to the card.


I made the stopper by wrapping a panel of paper with Wild Rose Swiss Dot Grograin Ribbon.  Then I got out my trusty Zutter Bow-it-All Tool and tied a double loop bow.  This was glued over the ribbon strip and topped with an Ivory Butlap String Bow and button from my stash.  A second string bow cluster sits to the side of the card.  I topped this with gorgeous WOC Chrysanthemums and  a pair of Coral WOC Open Roses.  I love the way the flowers pull all the colors in the card together.

It really only takes an hour or so to make mom a lovely handmade card that she will cherish for years to come.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has everything you need to add the perfect finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say