Sunday, January 8, 2017

Nobody Hugs Like A Mother

{judy} I am pretty traditional. While I LOVE (and I mean love) watercolor and sprays and pigments and mixed media and stuff, I always have and always will love designer paper and plain ol' stamping and traditional layouts. So. I love this adorable bear set from Stampin' Up! with its matching dies.
I stamped my bears in Tip Top Taupe ink, and the hearts in retired Regal Rose. The apron and bow were stamped in Rich Razzleberry and colored with R83 and R85 Copics. 
I chose a beautiful white Crochet Lace and Light Pink Gingham Ribbon for my trims, and tied a simple bow for behind the little sentiment heart.
The inside was adorned with the little bear that I had originally thought would go on the front, but I like it for the inside better!
The sentiment inside says "Nobody Hugs Like A Mother." This is in the mail to my daughter!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say