Monday, August 1, 2016

Vintage Paris Girl Greeting Card

Hey there Paper Peeps. Happy first of the month. You know what that means?? Yep I get to share the project I created with the new Ribbon Club Assortment.
I really love the warm colors and rich patterns of this collection. I'm not quite ever out of the mood to create Fall projects even when it's still warm outside. This assortment has me thinking pumpkin patches and apple cider....cool crisp days and fields of wheat to harvest.  
I created this card with Autumn in mind....




That Delicate Stitched Brown Turftan Satin is just scrumptious and makes the most lovely generously loopy bow.  I've also added a bit of a wrap around the card base because I love it so much.
OKay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Ginny, I love your card! It is so beautiful. I love the flower made of ribbons and trims with other items. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say