Wednesday, April 27, 2016

It's Your Birthday!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

I'm going to share a birthday card with all of you today.  It's always fun to use my great ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon on cards and projects. :) and you know I enjoy distressing my ribbons, too.


I've used the dark brown gingham ribbon and  baby pink seam binding tied into a fluffy bow along the side of the card.  Pink burlap string is tied into several of the vintage buttons.

Mulberry flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts include a pink edged magnolia, pink sweetheart blossoms, cosmos, aster daisy, and hip rosebuds.

If you'd like more detailed information about this card, just pop over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Don't forget to play along in our current challenge!  We'd love to see what you've been creating with your favorite ribbons and trims! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say