Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sending Love to You

Hi friends.  Today I have gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, beautiful dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and pink all mixed together in one card.  You can't go wrong with  that, right!
I'm loving the open look on card fronts lately.  Isn't it cool?!  This Honeycomb frame die from Cheery Lynn Designs is great for this because the die just cuts out the holes in the design.  It does not cut a rectangular frame around the outside edge.  When you add an image to the front it also covers enough that you can add a sentiment to the inside and it won't show though the lacy card front.
My bow is a simple double-loop bow made with 5/8" Fantasy Rose Diamond Satin Ribbon created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  Sometimes a simple classic bow is the perfect touch.

To view all of my Bow-it-All tutorials, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. you're card is just beautiful I too love the Cherry Lynn Design dies. but my question is where can I get that white mulberry paper. I love it and I just learned that 9is what it is called unless you use something else what ever it is, please email me at dinkydoodle52@gmail.com
    thank you so very much
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can view a video about how I use the mulberry paper and where you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCIFlRxTzPY Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say