Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Peace on Earth

Hi friends.  Today I have a clean and simple card to share with a fabby bow made from my favorites from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Nothing like a 'show stopper' bow to add that extra zing to a clean and simple card.
My bi-color double-loop bow is made with Red Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and Emerald Green Checkerboard Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  If you don't have this tool yet, be sure to put it on your Christmas list.  You won't be sorry!
To view a video tutorial on how I created this wonderful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful bow and card. Love the sentiment and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the bow but also the embossing and the fuzzy paper in the background. A delightful card in all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bow, beautiful card, and that fuzzy paper has stolen my heart! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say