Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Toast to Christmas!

An Elegant Vintage Christmas Card

Creating with Really Reasonable Ribbon Champagne Silky Crush Ribbon


Hello, Ribbon Lovers! Think fast: what do you love about the holidays? Like you, I cherish the time spent with family and friends. And I love holiday baking! But one thing really makes Christmas stand out to me, and that is the abundance of beauty that fills our world at this time of year. It seems like every where you look, there is something wondrous to catch your eye and capture your attention. It's just so....elegant! And with that in mind, I created this elegant vintage Christmas card to share with you here today.

 What could possibly be more elegant than Champagne Silky Crush Ribbon? I love the soft shimmer and subtle texture it adds to a project like this. When ribbon is this elegant, you really don't need much else, so I simply topped it with three itty bitty red jingle bells. This elegant vintage Christmas card is created with Polly's Paper Studio "Let it Snow" Creativity Kit. Here's wishing you a good old fashioned elegant Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card and l truly love the image and all that you have done with the embellishments totally stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I wish I could make bows like that!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say