Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Santa is Coming to Town....






Hello there RRR peeps!   I am winding down with my Christmas goodies...how about you?  I am ready to start with my baking very soon!  Got things ordered for my son...and getting primed for gift wrapping.   It is my day here at RRR.   I have a couple of projects to share.  Both oversize ornaments...or table top decor.  Lots of my yummy layers that I love so much....I used circus dots in redred and black seam binding, and red gingham.   Love to mix those ribbons up.....don't be afraid to use more than one type of ribbon in your projects.   I think it adds eclectic charm.

Well that is it for me...  hope you are enjoying the season that is upon us!   Hugs, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say