Monday, August 11, 2014

Birthday Celebrations...


Hi all.  Here is another birthday card for my stash.  This is actually a magazine submission reject and then on top of that, it was sitting in a basket next to my laser printer and when I changed the toner cartridge, I got some toner on it.  So...... after a little 'remodel', it's as good as new.


The ribbon across the middle is White Satin with Grosgrain Edge with Jade Double-faced Satin Layered over the top and the bow is made with 5/8" Jade Double-faced Satin.  The bow (of course) was made with my Bow-it-All V2.0.

Happy crafting!
 .......Bonnie

Supplies:
- Digital Stamp:  Create with TLC
- Design Paper:  Recollections Bright and Basic Pad
- Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Rectangles, Lacey Circles Large
- Embossing Folder:  Darice


3 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no worse for the wear I love the end result the color and mixture of paper and the ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Bonnie! I love these colors and patterns together. Your cards are always so clean and professional looking.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say