Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Sitting Here

 
 
Good morning everyone!  Jessie here today with a card to share with you, using a few pretty ribbons and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
 
How about a few closeups of that gorgeous ribbon?
 


I just love those bows made out of the 1.5" netting trim.  And the Bow-It-All tool makes it so easy to make a bow out even stiff material.  I just cannot tell you how much I love that tool!  I think I've used it on just about every project since I got it.

Supply list for this project:

Ribbons, Trims and Flowers:  

Stamps:

Design Papers:
 Stella Rose collection by My Mind's Eye
  

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful -love the colours you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, your coloring is superb, and I love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie...the colors in this are just fabulous and the way you used the ribbon is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say