Monday, January 20, 2014

Classy and Fabulous

RRR January 30 05

Classy and Fabulous with RRR


Hello again, Ribbon Lovers! Kathy Clement here today with a classy and fabulous card featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon. This 5" x7" kraft base card has a gate fold opening and lots of fun little details . Let's take a peek:

RRR January 30 01


The quote on the pocket says, "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." I think a card should be, too, so I used the Couture paper collection from G45 and then added a two tiered bow made from black plaid ribbon to add that element. I tucked a couple of peacock feathers into the pocket, just for fun. I threaded a button with gold metallic string and added it to the top of my bow. And of course, I used my Bow-it-All tool to tie both! If you don't know how to tie these two tiered bows, Bonnie has a great video tutorial you can watch. It's easy once you learn how.


RRR January 30 03

I used Glossy Accents on some of the chipboard banners.


RRR January 30 04




The card focal and pocket were glued to the left hand flap of the front, as you can see here.



RRR January 30 06


Here's the interior of the card.


Don't forget that Bonnie is celebrating her 4 year Blogoversary with a fabulous giveaway! You'll definitely want to stop by the RRR blog and sign up to win one of the three fabulous prizes she has up for grabs!

Cheerio,

kathy

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say