Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cards With 20's Era Women

 
Hello there all...it's Ginny here to share two cards I created for a special request from a good friend from Canada. She asked me if I could make her some cards with 20's era women and vintagy styled paper patterns. One in blacks and cremes and one in blue. Of course I'm only too happy to oblige.
I printed all the paper patterns for this card...and layered them with a tan card stock. Loads of Stickling and inking for accent. I used the Satin with Silver Metallic ribbon edge to coordinate with the flowers and buttons. She is also very fond of butterflies....so I snuck one in there to surprise her.
This lovely lady is a printed image layered over G45 and Jenni Bowlin papers. I added clipped flowers and Stickled and inked away. This time I added Black Gingham over Shimmer Satin in Black. Then added a sweet little gingham bow to finish it off.
I hope she loves them as much as I do. And I hope you all have a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative :) Huggs Ginny

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards girlie!!
    Hugs and smootches from your
    BFF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny, these 20's girls cards are just amazing paired with these beautiful ribbons! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say